Thursday 29 August 2013

Mint &White!

Hello sweeties,

 How are you? Another week is almost over. Yay!



 Can't believe Summer will officially be over in two days.. time went by so fast! Luckily I have another month of vacations and then back to reality, my third and last university year starts. And here comes the panicking part, I have one month to find tickets to UK, fly back to UK and get my accommodation room ready (excited about the last one!).

 The weather got a little better with the weather being at 30 degrees instead of 37! I could finally wear a shirt without any problem.. Mint is probably one of my favourite colours for Summer as it makes your tan colour more visible, and after all what's better than a tanned body for Summer?! I paired it with my white denim shorts and my favourite wedges.. Wedges are definitely the most comfortable shoes to walk in. And finally some brown detailing.












I am wearing:
Shirt - Primark
Shorts - Bershka
Bag - Parfois
Belt - H&M
Shoes - Prague
Bracelet - Gift


Do you like mint colour for Summer?
Hope you are having an amazing week!:) 


Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie




















Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. ooh I totally love your shoes and I want your legs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning outfit, you look lovely! ♥♥ your nails too!!

    -xoxo, Selorm.
    sjtx.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sweet. Love the shirt color and your nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for all the lovely comments on my blog. Just had to check out your blog! :) So jealous of your legs, they are amazing. I need some white nails in my life too :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love mint!!! Literally obsessed!!!! This outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...