Friday 18 April 2014

Orange Feelings!

Hello sweeties,

 It just feels great when the week is finally over!



 We are just a little more than a week away from the exams and I am still not stressed, something is definitely wrong! I always write so many notes during the exams and then I am just wondering how I could possibly remember all those things, but I guess I am not the only one:) How are you spending your Easter weekend? We are spending it at home studying but on the brighter note, we are visiting my mum in Prague next month. I seriously can't wait:)












 I just love bright coloured tops especially during Spring and Summer, they instantly cheer me up and make the whole outfit perfect for those sunny days! This is probably the third time I wore this trousers and I am obsessed with them, I love the easy and comfy vibe they add to the outfit. Just the perfect outfit for a relaxed day:)

I am wearing:
Top - H&M
Trousers - Bershka
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bracelets - Born Pretty & Gift



How are you spending your Easter weekend?
Wishing you all a happy Easter!
Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post:)

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx




Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Wow ! Amazing shoes and pants ! Beautiful color this top !

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah nothing feels better than when you finally realize the week is over :D
    You look absolutely amazing! I love orange, and it suits you really well ^-^
    x
    Alona

    Style Wanders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ripped white jeans and it looks great with the orange tank top! Happy Easter!

    New recipe on the blog: http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/04/food-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top, love the color! I also really like the necklace. It's a good tie in with the boots. Kind of starts and finishes the whole look!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful ripped jeans, I see why you say you like them so much:) You look lovely dear, this is such a sweet spring look:) Really great outfit! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit Stephanie! I love the white jeans :)
    Kalo Pasxa & se esena xx

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit :-)
    Great t-shirt !
    Happy Easter dear <3

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That orange blouse is gorgeous, perfect for spring!

    Kisses Xx, Selorm || SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect outfit!
    Happy Easter!

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...